Monday, September 17, 2007

Waning Days of Summer: Grandma Connie Visits Finn (and us)!

Shortly after returning from Tokyo, one day after to be precise, we went back to work--a hard adjustment given our jet lag and learning how to balance a more chaotic family life. But, thank goodness, Grandma Connie came down a week later and allowed us some catch-up time; more importantly, she got to spend some special one-on-one time with Finn. Thank you Grandma for all your help!

Hanging out with Grandma Connie. She gave Mom and Dad a break from feedings and burpings as they were still adjusting to balancing work and baby...



Thanks, Grandma, for all my great new play stuff! My new exersaucer keeps me very busy: there's all kinds of fun things to do. I especially love the things that go round and round and round...and the cow that plays "Old MacDonald...".







Finn is currently interested in photographs. Grandma Connie gave him his own special photo album (baby-friendly); he is especially fascinated by his Mom and Dad's wedding photo.


Whew! All that playing wiped me out! Let me just suck my thumb and I'll be asleep in moments. Thanks, Grandma, for all our fun time together!



Not to be outdone, Marley the dog has his own unique way for falling asleep.




No comments: