Sunday, October 21, 2007

6 Month Superstar! Finn turns 1/2 Year!

We have lots of catching up to do as the months of September and October were busy for Finn. In September Finn got to attend his buddy Garin's 1-year birthday party and then he got a special visit from Grandpa and Mimi. He showed them all his new tricks: rolling over on both sides (and now continuously which makes him dangerously mobile), eating solid foods (sweet potatoes and peas), new "words" (more like loud screeches) and almost sitting up on his own. In October Finn turned 6 months old and he also got to attend Uncle Steve and Uncle Ken's committment ceremony where he flirted with all the women. He's full of laughs and also a little crankiness as his gums are getting ready to cut some teeth.

Garin's First Birthday party at Folly Beach.



Mama let me play in the water a bit: strange that this weird squishy stuff keeps getting caught between my toesies.



First attempt at solid food: baked pureed sweet potato.

Before:



During:



After:

Grandpa and Mimi took me out for dinner at a French Restaurant. Mama and Dad got to come along too. The escargot and crabcakes were delicious.




I got some new shoes. I like them lots.





Yippee! Today I turn 1/2 year old! Daddy took these pictures of me first thing in the morning!




I told Mom and Dad I'll play rugby when I get older.


"What do you do with a drunken sailor, what do you do with a drunken sailor, oh, what do you do with a drunken sailor, early in the mornin'?" (an old Irish tune)...




Steve and Ken's rehearsal dinner. I'm so excited for them I can't contain my smiles!





I decided to get all dressed up for the ceremony and party. Since this is South Carolina I wore my sailing sweater, and I just had to wear my new monkey shoes. All the ladies thought I was handsome but they wouldn't stop pinching my cheeks and giving me lipstick kisses.







Sidney my doggie got hurt. But she came home and I am helping make her better. We're pals. We have an understanding: she lets me pull her fur and I let her give me kisses.




No comments: