Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus...Preparations for Christmas

My godparents, Aunt Mari and Uncle Leland, come down for the holidays to spend some time with me, and I also get to meet Daddy's cousins, Kristine and Michael, for the first time.


Auntie Heather and my buddy Luke try to show me the proper way to use a sippy cup. Luke displays all his word knowledge, including "nose."



Chillin' with Dad at Kudu, a fun coffee hangout downtown. Kudu is a type of gazelle in Swahili.



Palm trees but cool weather. Finn has a chance meeting with Santa. He's been a very good boy this year.


I also had some fun with Garin and his moms when we visited the James Island light festival and then went out for sushi. I loved the fishy water tank. See those photos at Garin's site:

No comments: