Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Big One

11 April 2008: I turn ONE! Pretty exciting if you ask me. This birthday thing is pretty great. Daddy gave me a helmet. I wasn't quite sure what it was for, but he showed me later on in the day...



Here are some other highlights:



Mommy and Daddy gave me this walker wagon. I haven't really gotten the hang of it yet, but it's a work in progress. When my baby sister gets older I can walk her in it...



Finally, the helmet makes sense:





My birthday ended with something called a birthday cake. It came with a flaming torch--I was told to blow it out, but Mommy had to help. I'm not saying what I wished for. At first the icing stuff was a little slimy, but after a bit, I discovered not only was it really really really fun to smear around, but it also tasted great!









No comments: