Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm a Big Brother

So, things have been a little busy around here lately. Mommy and Daddy brought home a baby; they call her my sister. That makes me her big brother. I'm not quite sure what those duties entail yet, but Mom promises it'll be fun. Still, I'm told I have to share my toys with her and that I'm not allowed to date too many of her friends. I don't get it, but that's okay.

She's pretty cute. People say she looks a lot like me when I was her age. If you want to see more of her you can check out her own blog: niamhmarg@blogspot.com.





I'm supposed to be "gentle" when I touch my sister. (Personally, I think it's more fun to squeeze and pinch)...



I may have a baby sister now, but that won't stop me from my own fun (besides, she's not big enough to ride Elijah the elephant yet).

No comments: